Our vision is that:
Everyone living with a terminal illness in our community will achieve the best quality of life.
Our purpose is:
To enable people with a terminal illness in our community to live in comfort, with independence and dignity to the end of their lives, and to support those closest to them.
Guide our decision-making and how we conduct ourselves in our work. They ensure our patients and their families receive the very best care day in and day out.
These values underpin our strategic priorities which are:
1. Local care: We will establish a model of Hospice support within our communities
2. Flexible, person-centred care: We will develop our services so they can meet a wide range of patient and family needs
3. Specialist care: We will provide specialised care to every patient and maintain our reputation as a centre of excellence
4. Skilled, compassionate care: We will be the organisation of choice for employees and volunteers
5. Care for our cause: We will enable our local community to regard the Hospice as the local cause to support
There are lots of ways you can support us. Find out more.