Joining the Heart of Kent Hospice Business Club is a fantastic way to show your company’s commitment to your local community. It’s a membership club for like-minded, dynamic business owners who are serious about business and serious about corporate and social responsibility.
Membership benefits include:
• Your logo featured on our Business Club webpage with a link to your website.
• Invitations to quarterly events, where you will be updated on the work of the Hospice, listen to first-class keynote speakers, network and build strong professional connections with the rest of the club.
• A bi-annual e-business newsletter with guest columnists and club and members’ news.
• Access to a closed social media group where support and advice are freely given, where members can highlight their new products, services, and promotions, share ideas and articles, and discuss local and national business developments.
• Showcase your support of Heart of Kent Hospice by using our Business Club logo on your website, printed materials, social media and email signatures.
By paying £85 per month (plus VAT) or £1,020 (plus VAT) annually as a Business Club member*, your business could pay for two days of a patient's care on our Inpatient Unit; helping them to manage their symptoms or pain before returning home or, for those who choose, allowing them to die with dignity within the comfort and security of the Hospice.
*Membership can start on any date of your choosing and runs for a minimum of a year.
"Heart of Kent Hospice has helped families of our staff members here at Advance FM and they are very local to us. The fundraiisng activities that we have held and Hospice events have really engaged and united the team at Advance FM. One of the best things for us, is knowing that we are making a difference within our community, helping others that need to be helped."
- Glenn Thompson, Managing Director Advance FM